The purpose of MSR Houston Charities, a charitable organization, is to raise funds and support for local organizations and community aid groups. We believe in good community partnerships and to that end, our charity races and other events directly support the local community charities in Brazoria and Harris counties that don’t receive national funding.
The supported organizations are described in section 501(c)(3) and exempt from taxation under section 501(a). Everyone volunteers their time and efforts to help put these events together.
Past Beneficiaries include:
- ActionS, Inc.
- Adult Reading Center
- Angleton Community Food Pantry
- Angleton ISD Foundation
- Bay Area Pet Adoptions
- Brazoria County Alliance for Children
- Brazoria County Association for Citizens with Handicaps (BACH)
- Brazoria County Library System
- Brazoria County Toys for Tots
- Casa de Esperanza
- Counseling Connections for Change, Inc.
- The Center for Arts and Sciences
- Cypress Lucky Mutt Rescue
- Danbury ISD Foundation
- Junior Achievement of Brazoria County
- Legos Build Hope
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- New Hope Women’s Center
- Noah’s Ark Bayou Rescue Animal Sanctuary
- Paralyzed Veterans of America – Texas Chapter
- Pet Hub Animal Rescue
- Rehabilitation Services Volunteer Project (RSVP)
- The Wheelhouse
- Women’s Center of Brazoria County
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
MSR Houston Charities
1 Performance Drive, Angleton, TX 77515
If you are interested in submitting a charity to be considered for future events, please click below to fill out the form, and email it to us.